Garmin bounce price smartwatch for kids with LTE and GPS review. Garmin has launched a new smartwatch focused on kids called the Garmin Bounce. The main highlight of this new smartwatch is that it comes with built-in GPS and 4G LTE connectivity.
Garmin is already quite well known as a well-known smartwatch brand, which is quite serious about presenting fitness features, even for the professional athlete class. But it doesn’t stop there, apparently Garmin is expanding its products by releasing smartwatch products specifically for children.
Garmin Bounce price and Key Features.
The LCD measures 1.24 inches with a resolution of 240x240p.
Garmin Bounce, is a Garmin smartwatch that comes with fresh colors that are suitable for users among children. This smartwatch has a 1.24-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 240x240p. With a full color screen, children can see everything on the color screen. And you can help them customize it with fun watch faces.
Smartwatch With LTE and GPS.
Through this smartwatch, parents can monitor their children’s activities. Not only that, parents can also communicate via messages or voice calls, because they are also equipped with LTE connectivity. Though sadly, for this LTE connectivity, the smartwatch is parent-controlled using the Garmin Jr. app, which requires an active Garmin Connect account. A monthly subscription to LTE features costs $10.
Parents can actively track their children’s whereabouts using the built-in GPS and communicate with them via text and voice messages. To reduce distractions, parents can also choose to effectively turn off gadgets during school hours or at night. This has no effect on Bounce’s ability to count steps and track sleep.
2 days of battery life and 5 ATM Water Resistant.
With default settings, battery life is rated to last up to two days on a single charge. This watch can track swimming sessions and has 5 ATM water resistance certification. So kids can be active anywhere at any time without worrying about their watch being damaged by dust or water.
Garmin Bounce Specs.
For fitness monitoring, Garmin Bounce can track sports activity, active minutes, and user steps. But it seems that this is not the main feature needed by its users, which incidentally are children.
Garmin Bounce Price.
Garmin Bounce price for $139 / €130. Garmin Bounce is available in black, green, and purple. It is available for purchase through Garmin’s Amazon online store.
Is Garmin bounce expensive?
The Garmin bounce price is not too expensive, if you look at one of the pioneers of children’s smartwatches, they have also sold their products, even at a higher price. Hopefully, more and more brands are willing to launch smartwatches for children, so that there is price competition which will of course be more profitable for consumers.
Garmin bounce more information.
Garmin Kids Wearables Amazon Store
I hope you found this article useful. If you want to read more about Garmin, here is a selection of articles you might like:
- To see all the articles about Garmin, visit my Travel Gear page.
- Looking for more Garmin you can find more on My Search page.
- If you are interested in my review, check out: Garmin Smartwatch Comparison Forerunner 55 and 945 LTE Review.
- Garmin Instinct Crossover Price Rugged Hybrid Smartwatch that is able to support various extreme activities becomes more enjoyable, has a classic design.
- Everything you need to know about traveling to Japan in our updated Japan travel guide! The best tips, information advice to help you make the most of your trip.
- Visit the Garmin Store for more information.
- Take a look at this packing list, Travel Essentials, that you can finally rely on. Recommend to pack for any vacation, the best way to pack a backpack is to save space.
- If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Dailymotion Channel for Inspiring travel videos from around the world.