Garmin Venu 2 Plus Light Gold with Ivory Band
Garmin Venu 2 Plus – Beautiful AMOLED display with bright punchy colours. Great battery life I get 7-8 days, easy to use interface, looks great on, comfortable to wear, seems durable. Overall accurate fitness tracking (ex. Steps, distance, floors climbed). Useful for seeing phone notifications. Seamless syncing to your phone. Can answer/deny phone calls & reply to texts. Excellent music storage can hold up to 650 downloaded songs.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
Product information :
- Suit your style with a smartwatch that’s available in three colors and features a bright, crisp AMOLED display.
- Enjoy the convenience of making and taking phone calls from your wrist when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- Use your compatible smartphone’s voice assistant to respond to text messages, ask questions, control compatible smart home devices and more.
- Know your body better with extensive health monitoring features, including the Health Snapshot feature, Body Battery energy levels, sleep score and insights, fitness age, stress tracking and more (this device is intended to be an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device).
- Find new ways to keep your body moving with more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf and many more.
- Use preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and Pilates, create your own in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone, or try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge.
- Download up to 650 songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription) and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
- With a supported country and payment network, leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go.
- Safety and tracking features include Incident Detection (during outdoor walks, runs and bike rides) and Assistance, both of which send a message with your live location to emergency contacts (Requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available).
- Get an uninterrupted picture of your health, thanks to battery life of up to 9 days in smartwatch mode and up to 8 hours in GPS mode with music, plus rapid recharging and battery saver mode.
Read More :