Garmin Vivomove Trend price, best hybrid smartwatch review. Garmin has just launched its watch called Vivomove Trend. This best hybrid smartwatch combines the traditional watch style with the health, notification, and NFC tracking features typically present on smartwatches.
Vivomove Trend, is the latest smartwatch from the Vivomove family this is a hybrid Smartwatch. That is, a smartwatch disguised by displaying the aesthetics of an analog clock. Like other Garmin hybrid products, dynamic watches get out of the way when users want to view health stats or take advantage of smart features.
Vivomove Trend Specifications.
There are so many features embedded in the Vivomove Trend, even far more than smartwatches in general.
1. Health Tracking.
Vivomove Trend has an analog classic design combined with a variety of smart features. Its stylish design allows you to stay connected, while tracking health and fitness data. Vivomove Trend includes features such as all-day stress tracking, sleep scores, preloaded activities, and more.
2. Compatible with smartphone.
Vivomove Trend can manage notifications from connected iPhone or Android phones, even giving you the option to reply to text messages on Android devices. Health tracking features such as heart rate detection, SpO2, sleep, and stress are also available. Vivomove Trend can also track workouts and has Garmin Pay for contactless payments and transportation cards.
3. Stylish design.
When the screen is touched, the hands of the clock will move dynamically and users can monitor health statistics, smart notifications and more. Wrapped in 4 color choices: Black, White Cream, French Gray, and Mist Gray, this stylish design can be combined with your outfit all day long. Vívomove Trend has fiber reinforced polymer, glass lining and a comfortable silicone watch strap, appearing with a stylish yet sturdy design. Vivomove Trend also has a rating of 5 ATM, so it can be used for swimming.
4. New Feature.
Garmin embeds various features in Vivomove Trend, such as 24/7 health monitoring including heart rate, Body BatteryTM, Wrist-based heart rate, Sleep Monitoring, Sleep Score, Pulse Ox, Stress Tracking, Women’s Health Tracking, and 14 exercise modes including yoga and cardio.
5. Battery Life and GPS.
One of the defining features of the new device is wireless charging. Instead of using large cables or temperamental connections, users can put Trend on compatible Qi-certified charging pads. Once charged, it offers up to five days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
This Vivomove Trend hybrid smartwatch can connect with a compatible smartphone GPS to accurately track distance and speed as long as you move outdoors, running and cycling. Vivomove Trend is the first Garmin hybrid smartwatch to support wireless charging.
Garmin Vivomove Trend price, for those who are interested, Garmin Vivomove Trend is sold at a price of $299. CHECK PRICE Vivomove Trend can be purchased through Garmin Official Stores.
Garmin Vivomove Trend smartwatch hybrid combines conventional mechanical watches with smartwatches. It comes with a blend of sleek design and the look and feel of a traditional analog watch, right down to the hand. When the screen is touched, the hour hand moves dynamically and users can monitor health statistics, smart notifications, and more.
Is the Garmin Vivomove Trend worth it?
This is really a great watch, latest best hybrid smartwatch on market. A hybrid smartwatch that has a balance between style and advanced function, Vivomove Trend was created to complement everyday lifestyles. The small and elegant and stylish design is combined with health, fitness, and smart features to make it easier for users of vivomove Trend.
I hope you found this article useful. If you want to read more about Garmin, here is a selection of articles you might like:
- To see all the articles about Garmin, visit my Travel Gear page.
- Looking for more Garmin you can find more on My Search page.
- If you are interested in my review, check out: Garmin Approach R10 Golf Launch Monitor Review.
- Garmin, the best smartwatch brand, has re-launched a smart watch for the best sports activity, the Garmin Forerunner 55 and 945 LTE . Many people have wondered what the difference between this latest series.
- Searching for the best Chromebook 2023 for travel, we’ve compiled a list of the newest travel Chromebook with reviews and a helpful guide for every type of traveler.
- Visit the Garmin Store for more information.
- Take a look at this packing list, Travel Essentials, that you can finally rely on. Recommend to pack for any vacation, the best way to pack a backpack is to save space.
- If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Dailymotion Channel for Inspiring travel videos from around the world.