Photos the quiet emptiness of A world under coronavirus. Coronavirus epidemic, making many destinations that were previously popular suddenly become quiet. Many people choose to stay at home rather than travel. Closures, travel restrictions, and self-isolation measures due to the new coronavirus have cleared public squares, roads, and travel destinations across the globe. Places built to accommodate thousands have become virtual ghost towns, as tourists and locals remain at home.
Watch video: Photos, The Quiet Emptiness Of A World Under Coronavirus
One of the holy places for Muslims, the Haram Mosque, Mecca, until now still can not be used as a place of pilgrimage. Because the Corona virus, a place that is usually visited by Muslims from all over the world, looks empty.
The Louvre Museum in Paris, France, has been temporarily closed since March 13, 2020. Now the museum is empty without tourists, whereas last year around 9.6 million tourists visited the Phenomenal Museum.
The Angkor Wat Temple in Siem Reap Province shows a scene that has never been seen before. The whole temple looks empty.
Wat Arun Tourism, Bangkok, which is usually visited by many tourists from China, is now quiet. The tourism industry is devastated by the Coronavirus outbreak.
Pariser Platz in Berlin, Germany, is now visited by tourists. The local government asks residents to stay at home and avoid public meetings.
The Spanish Steps are crowded by tourists who want to just sit and relax. After Italy closed all destinations except pharmacies and food stores, these stairs are empty without tourists.
Gyeongbokgung Palace in South Korea also lost tourists. The palace, which is popular especially for lovers of Korean dramas, was previously visited by many tourists who took pictures while using hanbok.
I hope you found this article useful. If you want to read more, here is a selection of articles you might like:
- To see all the articles about travel destinations and tourism topic categories, visit my Travel Destinations page.
- Looking for travel news, tips, and guides you can find more on Travel News.
- If you are interested in my review, check out: Osprey Rook 65 Solid Trekking Backpacking.
- Traveling the world can be expensive, Heres how to find cheap flights to anywhere in the world.
- The most unusual and unique hotels in the world for your vacation. If you want something different on your next trip, then consider a thrilling stay in one of the following ten unusual and eye-popping hotels.
- Take a look at this packing list, Travel Essentials, that you can finally rely on. Recommend to pack for any vacation, the best way to pack a backpack is to save space.
- If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Dailymotion Channel for Inspiring travel videos from around the world.