- The EOS M50 Mark II carries and builds on the strong performance of the popular EOS M50 with improvements that will be especially notable for content creators like vloggers and more. You still get the impressive image quality of the 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor, power of the DIGIC 8 image processor, 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for slow motion video and more, along with some additional boosts.
- Wanting to start a travel blog or get into travel photography? Or maybe you are just looking for the best camera gear to take traveling! Canon EOS M50 Mark II would be the ideal choice for going light.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II Review – Best Beginner Mirrorless Camera 2023
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
Color: White | Style: w/ EF-M15-45mm STM kit
|Product Dimensions||6.7 x 6.6 x 5.4 inches|
|Item Weight||1.45 pounds|
|Item model number||4729C004|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
4.8 out of 5 stars 148 ratings
4.8 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#7,877 in Electronics|
|Date First Available||October 14, 2020|
Review about this item
- 24.1 megapixel (aps-c) cmos sensor with iso 100-25600 (h: 51200).
- digic 8 image processor with auto lighting optimizer.
- improved dual pixel cmos af and eye detection af (still/movie servo af support).
- 4k uhd 24p and hd 120p for slow motion.
- vari-angle touchscreen lcd convenient for vlogging and various composition.
- Lens type: Zoom
- Video capture resolution: 2160p
There are no reviews yet.