Great for someone looking for a minimalist design with the durability and comfort of a traditional pack. The price is lower than many other models since it is lacking the extra bells and whistles of other packs, but again prefer the simplicity. This pack is perfect for a three or four day trip, and holds plenty of gear. Ventilated, easy-to-use, highly adjustable packs for weekend trips. Best travel gear and accessories review.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
|Osprey Rook 65|
|Liter Capacity (liters)||65|
|Pack Weight (lbs)||3.52|
|Load Range (lbs)||30-40|
|Adjustable Airspeed Suspension||✓|
|Fixed Top Lid Pocket||✓|
|Zippered Hipbelt Pockets||✓|
Review about this item
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable shoulder harness to fit a wide range of torso lengths
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Dual mesh side pockets and zippered hipelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Recommended load range: 30-40 lbs. – Pack weight 3.52 lbs. at 29.1 X 16.3 X 14.2 inches.
- 3 Colors Available (Black, Mallard Green, Midnight Blue)
- Best Sellers in Sports & Outdoors
Very well-designed light weight pack
At first, I didn’t like this pack. I was used to packs with more external pockets and one more horizontal division with zippered entry than this one offers. Also, a hard external frame that allows the pack to stand up. But I got to love this pack for its many thoughtful features and would recommend it over more “complicated packs”.