Sony NEW Alpha 7S III Full-frame Interchangeable Lens Mirrorless Camera
- Capture the peaks of more decisive moments with the α7 III from Sony, packing newly developed back-illuminated full-frame CMOS sensor and other advanced imaging innovations, high-speed response, ease of operation, and reliable durability that are ready for various shooting needs.
- With outstanding imaging capability and high-speed performance contained in a compact body, the α7 III gives you the power, precision, and flexibility to capture once-in-a-lifetime moments just as you like.
- When it comes to photography, there are so many options nowadays it can cause a bit of paralysis when choosing the best camera for travel photography. The gear isn’t cheap, so you want to make sure you’re choosing the right system before you fork over a couple paychecks and a sliver of your liver.
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Hi+ AF-S|
|Model Name||Sony a7 III|
About this item
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI full frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed
- 15 stop dynamic range, 14 bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800. Compatible with Sony E mount lenses. Can be connected via Bluetooth with smartphones featuring (as of the date of release)- Android (Android 5.0 or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later), iOS (Bluetooth 4.0 or later)
- Up to 10fps silent or mechanical shutter with AE/AF tracking. Battery life (Still Images): Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor), battery life (Movie, continuous recording): Approx. 200 min (Viewfinder) / Approx. 210 min (LCD monitor)
- 693 phase detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93 percent image coverage. Focus sensor: Exmor R CMOS sensor
- In the box: Rechargeable battery (NP FZ100), AC adapter (AC UUD12), shoulder strap, body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable. Metering type: 1200 zone evaluative metering