Unique events occurring due to coronavirus outbreak. The current coronavirus outbreak scares everyone. Working from home and staying at home is considered as an important step in breaking the chain of the spread of Covid19. Did you know, many unique events that occur in the middle of the plague, this is a unique and trending event in the midst of a coronavirus outbreak :
1. Coronavirus themed cakes.
Cupcake mask The Schurener Backparadies Germany makes a unique cake named cupcake mask, the top of the cupcake is decorated like a face with eyes and a mask that covers the mouth. Seeing this cake feels like seeing emojis. Cute and adorable.
Toilet paper has become a rare item today, Tipsy Space, a cake shop in Chicago, United States trying to find the humorous side of the incident. Yep, toilet paper cakes. That’s the unique food made by Tipsy Space. With various flavors such as red brown velvet, carrots, lemons and vanilla, the layer of sugar is made in such a way as to resemble toilet paper.
Easter eggs are found with a variety of bright and colorful decoration. However, Jean-Francois Pre from France made easter eggs from milk chocolate which was colored black and then sprinkled with flakes of almonds colored red, making it look like a coronavirus.
2. Spread condoms using drones.
The legend of Newcastle United, Faustino Asprilla from Bogota Colombia is known to spread condoms using drones. The condoms were distributed Asprilla opened the drone considering the government was imposing social distancing regulations during the coronavirus pandemic outbreak. Offers a “buy two get one free” promotion through its official website to make it easier for buyers to get condoms, which have been limited lately.
3. Mexican Superhero Susana Distancia.
The Mexican government then used a method that was quite creative. They created a female superhero character with the name Susana Distancia. The name of the superhero means “safe distance”. Susana Distancia is shown as the figure of a long-haired woman who wears strikingly colored clothing.
Has the ability to create protective bubbles that are transparent. Illustration of how people can keep their distance from each other to avoid contracting the corona virus. This superhero first appeared in a short video which later became viral on social media in Mexico.
4. Unique Kids Name Inspired by Coronavirus.
Having children becomes an inseparable part of family life. Children are often seen as complementary to love. Therefore, their presence awaited by the couple. Giving a beautiful name to children is a pride for the family. Did you know that the corona pandemic outbreak now is unique in its parents’ names for their children.
Here are some unique events in Indonesia and India, utilizing the coronavirus pandemic moment to be a child’s name.
In India Preeti Verma, a mother from Chhattisgarh, India named her twins Corona and Covid. His son’s name is “Covid” while his baby girl is “Corona”. The reason is to remember this pandemic. Maybe let her children grow up remembering they were born in the midst of a virus outbreak. Seriously??!
5. Wild Animals invaded the city during quarantine.
In countries such as Japan, Italy, Thailand, and even China, many wild animals roams the streets, one of them is Haifa City, Israel during the Corona Virus or COVID-19 outbreak. The city on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea is now completely ruled by other living creatures besides humans. Namely wild pigs found in many cities.
Weasel Malabar can be seen roaming the streets of Meppayur City, Kozhikode, Kerala, India. So do monkeys and elephants roaming the streets of India.
6. Unique Masks.
The creativity of the designers made various unique designs of masks :
7. Disco Ball Masks.
At the party at the Studio 54: Night Magic exhibition at the Brooklyn Museum, a number of the party visitors wore a carved-themed 19 face masks that looked cool, silver in color with a shiny look.
8. Marine Serre Masks.
The fashion brand Marine Serre at Paris Fashion Week presents its collection of masks. Various patterned shapes resembles crochet pieces on the face and masks that cover the face completely.
9. London Fashion Week masks.
London Fashion Week in February 2020 the designer wore a unique black mask patterned with arrows while wearing a black blazer. There are also masks that look transparent.
10. Xiaomi Creates Coronavirus Detection Application.
The smartphone company from China, Xiaomi created a corona virus detection application, called Xiaomi Xiao Ai shortcut with the name ‘Real-Time Pneumonia Epidemic’ feature. This feature allows users to see the latest information about coronavirus epidemic information.
I hope you found this article useful. If you want to read more, here is a selection of articles you might like:
- To see all the articles about travel destinations and tourism topic categories, visit my Travel Destinations page.
- Looking for travel news, tips, and guides you can find more on Travel News.
- If you are interested in my review, check out: Safety Face Shields, Ultimate Fit and Comfort Enjoy High-definition Vision, Anti-vertigo, Anti-fog, Anti-static, Unisex.
- The Italian tourism industry is getting ready to recover from the economic impact during the COVID19 pandemic.
- Try not to laugh people around the globe are taking up ‘Quarantine Travel’ at home with hilarious results, Coronavirus memes.
- Take a look at this packing list, Travel Essentials, that you can finally rely on. Recommend to pack for any vacation, the best way to pack a backpack is to save space.
- If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Dailymotion Channel for Inspiring travel videos from around the world.