Last Updated on December 2, 2023
Wuhan, China, is the initial location of the discovery of the 2019-nCoV Coronavirus case and continues to spread among its population. Quoted from CNN, the Coronavirus caused 300 deaths and 14,300 confirmed cases throughout China.
Wuhan coronavirus shows how China has become integral to nearly every sector of the global economy.
The city of Wuhan, China is a providential capital with over 11 million people. It is the 9th largest city in China, a country with over a billion people, and roughly 4 times the population of the US on approximately the same land mass. In a story that continues to evolve rapidly, here is a glimpse of drone video of what life looks like in the quarantined city of Wuhan, China, that is the epicenter of the coronavirus.
I hope you found this article useful. If you want to read more, here is a selection of articles you might like:
- To see all the articles about travel destinations and tourism topic categories, visit my Travel Destinations page.
- Looking for travel news, tips, and guides you can find more on Travel News.
- If you are interested in my review, check out: Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Caribbean Blue, Carry-On 20-Inch.
- Best New Year’s Eve Celebrations Around the World including Times Square, London Eye, Paris, Sydney, Scotland, Disneyland, Hong Kong, Dubai, Rio de Janeiro and Hongkong.
- Construction of the remains, Several of Amazing buildings made of skulls and bones, Worldwide scattered buildings, decorated with human bones,
- Take a look at this packing list, Travel Essentials, that you can finally rely on. Recommend to pack for any vacation, the best way to pack a backpack is to save space.
- If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Dailymotion Channel for Inspiring travel videos from around the world.