Anker 568 USB-C Docking Station (11-in-1, USB4), this docking station has complete connectivity with a total power of only 180W. Anker docking station is equipped with 11 connectors. There are 3 ports that support Power Delivery, namely one 100W USB4 port and two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C 30W. This allows you to charge laptops, chromebook, smartphones and tablets at once.
There are also 4 USB ports that function as USB Hubs. Two USB 2.0 Type-A ports for keyboard and mouse and two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports that can be used for external storage. If needed, there is also one 1 Gbps ethernet port.
For display input. In addition to using USB 4, there are two DisplayPort ports that can run 8K 30Hz resolution and one HDMI 2.0 port that can run 4K 60Hz resolution.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
Anker 568 USB-C Docking Station (11-in-1, USB4)
|Hardware Interface||USB, USB Type C, HDMI|
|Total USB Ports||6|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.27 x 3.15 x 1.22 inches|
|Number of Ports||11|
|Item Weight||1.1 Pounds|
Review about this item
- 11-in-1 Expansion Powered by USB4 Technology: With an upstream bandwidth of 40 Gbps, you can simultaneously display media to a single monitor in 8K and transfer files at up to 10 Gbps. Equipped with a 100W max USB4 upstream port, 2 USB-C ports (10 Gbps, 30W), 4 USB-A ports, an Ethernet port, an HDMI 2.0 port, and 2 DisplayPorts.
- All-in-One Charging: Keep your laptop powered up with 100W max charging via the USB-C upstream port, and charge your other devices at up to 30W via the 2 USB-C ports.
- Triple Media Display: Use the HDMI port and the 2 DisplayPorts to connect 3 monitors to your laptop and display in resolutions of up to 4K.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 10 or later. Not compatible with MacBook.
- What You Get: Anker 568 USB-C Docking Station (11-in-1, USB4), 180W power adapter, 3.28 ft (1 m) USB4 cable, welcome guide, 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.